Standard Trade Practices of the Auto Recycling Industry and Pasco Auto Recycling (”Seller”)
1. Warranties – Standard one hundred eighty (180) days. Extended warranties are available for a nominal cost. Labor reimbursement protection is available only with the
optional extended warranties. Labor is NOT covered by the standard 180‐day warranty. See our extended warranty options at PascoAutoSalvageFL.com for details.
2. Approval of Repairs and Warranty – All replacement parts and repairs must be approved by Seller before any work is performed; failure to do so will void the
warranty. It is the Seller’s option to provide the necessary labor to replace or reinstall defective parts. All such warranty work must be performed by the Seller or by an
Authorized Agent of the Seller.
3. Labor Protection – Seller will provide limited labor protection (as dictated by extended warranty plan purchased & indicated on the invoice) from the date of original
purchase. Labor reimbursement will be in accordance with the original installation hourly rate and labor hours incurred, and not to exceed the applicable hours scheduled
for the work performed as published in the All Data labor specifications. Labor reimbursement shall not exceed $1,000.00. See PascoAutoSalvageFL.com for details.
4. Deposits – A non‐refundable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS. If the parts
are not picked up within two (2) weeks of the date of deposit, the deposit will be forfeited.
5. Core Deposit – Exchange Parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit will be generated. A core refund will be issued if the core is DRAINED and
RETURNED within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. Once a core is returned, it is recycled immediately. Any attached pieces not associated with the core itself must be
removed before the core is returned. Once a core is surrendered, these additional parts will no longer be available for retrieval by the owner.
6. Void – All warranties are null and void if: The vehicle is converted from private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing, other competition, or off‐
road recreational purposes. Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications. Failure is caused by use of a part for any means other than what was intended or
recommended by the manufacturer. The part fails or becomes defective as a result of the vehicle’s involvement in a collision, if the part is installed or operated outside
the United States, or if the installed heat tab center is melted or removed. The parts are sold “AS IS” as indicated on the front of the invoice or in our website terms.
7. Engines – Seller warranties the long block and its internal lubricated parts ONLY. Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons,
crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. Bolt on accessories including but not limited to belts, hoses, water pumps, manifolds, switches, wiring, and sensors are
NOT guaranteed. If an engine sold by Seller under warranty fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price
paid for the part, at the Seller’s option. The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of the Seller from ALL causes shall be
limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided.
8. We want you to have excellent results with your engine, so it is vital that the following items are completed; without them there is NO LIMITED WARRANTY!
a. Inspect all gaskets and seals. Replace if necessary. If purchasing a 3.1 or 3.4 Chevrolet engine buyer MUST install new intake gaskets or Warranty is VOID.
b. Turn over engine crankshaft at least 2 full 360º degree turns BEFORE installation (720º). If this is not done, warranty is automatically voided.
c. If you have a timing BELT engine with more than 30,000 miles, you MUST replace the timing belts, tensioners and components (Complete Timing Belt Kit).
We do not warranty timing belts or their components. Timing chains need not be replaced. If purchasing a Kia or Ford Focus (SOHC) you MUST install a
complete timing belt kit or warranty is VOID.
d. Install new water pump, new thermostat, new rear main seal, install all new belts and hoses (power steering, alternator, fan, radiator hoses, etc.), new air
filter, new fuel filter, and install and gap new spark plugs.
e. Change engine oil and replace oil filter. Change oil and filter again after 500 miles of driving.
f. Add new anti‐freeze/coolant. (We don’t require, but highly recommend that you buy a new radiator, or take your old one to a professional radiator shop and
have it back flushed, flow tested, leak tested, and “rodded‐out” if needed.)
g. Engine MUST be installed within 30 days from date of delivery or Warranty is VOID.
h. After install, change oil at proper intervals in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines or no less than every 3,500 miles.
9. Transmissions – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase. Seller will warranty only if the
following installation procedures were completed:
a. Automatic – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: front pump seal, output shaft seal(s), pan gasket, and filter (where applicable, if no filter exists, screen
must be cleaned thoroughly).
b. Manual – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: external seals, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing.
c. Replace or flush cooler and lines in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines, including any current Technical Service Bulletins that apply.
d. Fill transmission/transaxle to proper level using correct fluids in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
e. Reset computer codes
f. Adjust shifter mechanisms
g. After install, change transmission fluid at proper intervals in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines. (Save your receipts/invoices.)
****IMPORTANT ON ALL ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS: All above mentioned items MUST BE DONE to qualify for our Limited Warranty! Customer must keep all
paperwork and receipts for parts and labor detailing that the above the steps were performed upon installation. Customer MUST provide dated paperwork proving
these items were completed should there be a warranty claim. NO PAPERWORK, NO WARRANTY, NO EXCEPTIONS****
10. Transfer Cases – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Buyer must replace the following with NEW PARTS: seals and cover gasket, where applicable.
11. Radiators and condensers are guaranteed to not to leak at the time of purchase.
12. Rear Axle Assemblies – Guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at time of purchase, and bearings are
guaranteed to be without noise at the time of purchase.
13. Starters/Alternators – Guaranteed to work at time of purchase. Buyer’s battery needs to be fully charged and Seller has no responsibility for improper installation,
faulty voltage regulator, or poor electrical connections by customer.
14. A/C Compressors – Seller requires buyer to install a new receiver dryer, orifice tube, and manufacturer recommended amount of oil. Invoice(s) and related paper work
of aforementioned items will need to be provided to cover part if a warranty claim arises.
15. Refund or Exchange Policy – You may return a part for a refund or exchange within thirty (30) days from delivery date, provided that the part has not been installed and
is returned in the same condition as provided to you. Seller DOES NOT refund freight.
16. Limited Liability – Seller has no responsibility for improper installation or usage after time of purchase. Seller is not liable for and purchaser waives all claims for
consequential damages which result from the sale of above parts including, but not limited to, labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages,
salary, or car rental charges. Buyer’s sole remedy against seller shall be a return of the price on the front side of this invoice or an exchange of a replacement part.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
17. All ECM’s, BCM’s, and similar computer brain box units are sold as is, with NO warranty available and NO returns. They have performed in the vehicle of original
installation, but have no express or implied guarantee once they leave our facility.